We've made it easier for you to log maintenance requests and invite you to download the FREE Tenant Maintenance Reporting App. The App is designed for Smart phones and tablets (Apple and Android devices).
In addition we have a new Tenant web site that you can use as an alternative to the App, to log all new maintenance issues at the property.
After you download the FREE App from the Apple App Store or Google Play, depending on your device type, you simply Log In and log maintenance issues at the appropriate time.
Here's a few of the benefits of using the App and/or Web Portal;
- After the first Login you don't need to remember your password
- You can check the status of any logged maintenance task 24/7 on your Smart Phone, tablet or computer
- You will save time logging requests and can attach photos to make it easier for us to assess the issue
- You can type in a quick description or speak it in (if your device has voice recognition)
- You can add notes anytime to a request simply and easily
- You can use the App on more than one device
Using the App after Installation and First Login
- Open the Tenant Maintenance Reporting App on your device and follow instructions below.
- NOTE: If your request is a TRUE EMERGENCY and needs IMMEDIATE ATTENTION ONLY you can log the issue as URGENT on the App and obtain the after hours emergency phone numbers used by your Property Manager. Please note it is very important you DO NOT SELECT URGENT if the issue is not an emergency, as you may incur charges.
- If your device has Voice recognition features and you know how to use these, you can talk the Description into your device for quicker entry.
Lodging a maintenance request
Advise Property Manager
of jobs you are attending to
Property Manager contact details
Once you have logged a Maintenance Request you can view the STATUS of the request anytime by clicking on the Menu Button. There are other actions also available also accessed via the Menu button.
Job verification requests
Check on request status
Using the Tenant Maintenance Reporting Website
Logging in for the first time?
- When you first arrive you will need to Register and create a password for the website to remember you, your property address and relevant details for your next visit.
If you are not registered to use the site you can still lodge a maintenance request by selecting the other options and adding more information so the system can identify you and link the request to the home you rent
- Once you click Register, type in your email address (the same one that this email was sent to) and create a password
- Once you have logged in, fill in the details of your maintenance request, add relevant files, (photos, documents, pdf etc, each file no greater than 5MB in size)
- You need to fill in each field to be able to submit the form
- Click Submit Request
If the issue is life threatening we suggest you contact your property manager immediately or follow Agency procedures for such emergencies.