Now in its third year, today, July 22 we are celebrating National Property Managers Day. A day to acknowledge the hard work and tireless efforts of real estate’s quiet achievers.
It has been incredibly challenging for the industry over the last three years.
During this time you have:-
- navigated lockdowns and working remotely
- manage tenants and property owners as we all continue to feel the effects of inflation
- deal with the latest in Australia’s ongoing housing crisis
- keep up to date with the latest legislations
- feel the effects of the great resignation from the industry
- not to mention all the extreme weather events
But through all this you have managed with the same focus, resilience and professionalism as you always have and now is the day to celebrate your hard work!
As service providers to the industry we have always known how hard property managers work. We have spoken to so many of you and are incredibly proud to be part of an industry that cares so much and has taken everything in its stride.
REINSW are calling out for people to nominate and share their star Property Managers to show appreciation for the enormous amount of work and stress they have had to manage during these difficult times. You can submit your nomination by 4pm today!