Argyle Housing is a not-for-profit, community housing provider serving over 4,500 tenants and 2,400+ properties across NSW and ACT.
- Following funding from the LAHC Stimulus program, Argyle Housing received more than $3.5m in Funding to complete Component Replacements.
- Argyle Housing’s existing Tenant Management System lacked the functionality to effectively manage the increase of maintenance jobs.
- It was clear that a new software system was necessary and needed to be fast-tracked.
- The PropertySafe consulting team worked with Argyle Housing personnel and third parties to understand their current business processes and identify challenges, as well as opportunities.
- After consultation, PropertySafe were appointed to implement the Maintenance Manager software solution and implementation was accelerated to assist with the management of the increase in maintenance jobs.
- PropertySafe’s Social Housing industry experience and proven implementation methodology meant that they were efficient in developing a management plan in combination with supplying supporting communications. This met the complex needs and commitments for Argyle Housing.
PropertySafe rolled out the Maintenance Manager software solution within the two-week timeframe all within budget. The widespread success of this implementation allowed Argyle Housing the capability to manage an additional $3.5m of incremental maintenance works. In addition, Argyle Housing have now migrated their entire portfolio of properties to the Maintenance Manager software solution to better manage and track all maintenance jobs.
We are delighted to partner with Argyle Housing to help them deliver on their objective which is to provide and manage secure, Social and Affordable Housing for people on low to moderate incomes who would otherwise struggle to find accommodation. PropertySafe continue to build their relationship and work with Argyle Housing to assist with streamlining their tasks and improve performance.
“Argyle Housing and our contractors have made significant gains in the efficiency and accuracy in issuing and managing works from start to end including invoice processing. The Team at PropertySafe are great to work with and go out of their way to resolve any issues that come along (even when the issues are often not of their making…)”
About Maintenance Manager
Maintenance Manager is the Community Housing sector’s most trusted software solution for worker and tenant safety, maintenance workflow and risk mitigation. It helps housing providers track maintenance on their properties while keeping tenant satisfaction and worker wellbeing and safety at its core.